The TAC is an advisory body established pursuant to Section IV.G(1) of the Judgment to study technical aspects of the Basin and to issue recommendations to Watermaster based on such technical study for the purpose of achieving Sustainable Groundwater Management in the Basin in an effective and efficient manner, consistent with the rights and obligations of the Parties established by this Judgment.
Membership of the TAC is open to an expert hired by any Party holding BPA or the County of San Diego.
TAC Member Bios
Bob Wagner, PE (Principal Water Resources Engineer, Wagner & Bonsignore) – representing AAWARE. Mr. Wagner has over 30 years of experience in water resources engineering. He currently serves as the Watermaster Engineer for the Mojave Basin Area Watermaster.
Tom Watson, PG (Principal Geologist, Aquilogic) – representing Rams Hill. Mr. Watson has over 35 years of experience in environmental and groundwater management. He was previously involved in overseeing all of the water resources management programs for the City of Santa Monica and is currently involved in the development of Groundwater Sustainability Plans (GSPs) for numerous clients in California.
Trey Driscoll, PG, CHG (Principal Hydrogeologist, Intera) – representing Borrego Water District. Mr. Driscoll has 20 years of experience in hydrogeology and groundwater management. He was the project manager from Dudek (consultant to the County of San Diego) for the development of the GSP for the Borrego Springs Groundwater Subbasin and has been involved in technical work in the Borrego Springs subbasin for over five years.
Jim Bennett, PG, CHG (County of San Diego) – representing the County of San Diego. Mr. Bennett has 23 years of experience in hydrogeology. Mr. Bennett was the manager of the development of the GSP for the Borrego Springs Groundwater Subbasin. He sits on the Borrego Springs Watermaster Board, representing the County of San Diego.
The Technical Advisory Committee is facilitated by the Watermaster’s Technical Consultant, Andy Malone, PG. The Technical Consultant is a non-voting member of the TAC.
Andy Malone, PG (Principal Geologist, West Yost) – Mr. Malone has 25 years of experience in geology and groundwater management. He also leads technical committees and provides technical services for the Chino Basin Watermaster and the Six Basin Watermaster in southern California.
TAC Recommendations to the Watermaster Board
WY 2023 Meeting Agendas, Packets, and Approved Minutes
- February 21, 2023 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Minutes – Recording
- November 2, 2022 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Minutes – Presentation – (No Recording Available)
WY 2022 Meeting Agendas, Packets, and Approved Minutes
- August 31, 2022 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Minutes – Presentation – Recording
- May 2, 2022 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Minutes – Presentation – Recording
- Dec. 14, 2021 Ad Hoc TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Meeting Recording – Presentation
- Nov. 9, 2021 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package
WY 2021 Meeting Agendas, Packets, and Approved Minutes
- May 25, 2021 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Minutes
- April 27, 2021 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Minutes
- TAC Recommendation – 4/27: Presentation – West Yost – Presentation – Dudek – Handouts
- October 27, 2020 TAC Meeting: Agenda Package – Minutes
- TAC Recommendation – 11/9: TAC Recommendation